Sunday 18 January 2015

So I know your probably all thinking Ashlee where have you been? Did you fall of the face of the earth? Did you loose internet connection? Well I can confirm for you all that none of that happened, instead I got so caught up in life, that I decided that I would take a break from the internet, from tweeting or blogging when something happened, and instead focusing on my uni work, earning money and enjoying every moment I have with my friends and family. 

But I'm pleased to let you know that Im back and that I am aiming to post a new blog at least once a month, depending on my uni and work timetable and just how creative my blog ideas are.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year, and that 2015 is treating them as amazing as it is treating me. 
Heres to an amazing year!

Till next time,
Ash
xxx

1 comment: